- Official Document System: The United Nations official document system provides full text search of documents issued since 1993; resolutions of all principal organs & Security Council plenary documents since 1946. Older documents are added regularly. Includes the Daily Journals of New York and Geneva.
- UNBISnet: Consists of three databases
- Bibliographic records: The Library’s catalogue of UN documents and publications as well as non-UN resources such as books held in our collection.
- Voting Records: Voting records for all resolutions adopted by the General Assembly and the Security Council from 1946 onwards.
- Index to Speeches: Statements delivered at official meetings of the main UN bodies from 1983 onwards.
- UNBIS Thesaurus: The multilingual UNBIS Thesaurus contains the terminology used in subject analysis of documents and other materials relevant to United Nations programmes and activities. Available in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish.
- Index to Proceedings: A research tool providing a window into the meetings of the main UN organs. The annual publication is comprised of a subject index to all the documents issued by the body in question during a particular session/year and an index to speeches delivered before the forum in question during a particular session/year.
- UN Documentation Research Guides: The UN Documentation Research Guides present an overview of selected UN documents, publications, databases, and websites.
- Ask DAG: Database of frequently asked questions relating to UN documentation, the Dag Hammarskjöld Library, and the United Nations.
- UN Member States on the Record: Provides direct access to official documents reflecting the views and actions of UN Member States including: membership to the UN; statements made before principal organs; draft resolutions sponsored; and periodic reports submitted on Human Rights conventions.
- UN Oral History Collection: A series of interviews with eminent persons and serving and former staff members of the United Nations, covering a wide range of major world events and issues.
- UN Resources: Extensive A-Z list of online resources from around the UN system.
- Yearbook of the United Nations: The Yearbook of the UN is the principal reference work of the UN and provides a detailed overview of the Organization's activities during the course of a year. All the Yearbooks, 1945 to the most recent, are available online and provide citation to the documentation and include the full text of resolutions.
- UN Data: UNdata brings UN statistical databases within easy reach of users through a single entry point. Users can search and download a variety of statistical resources of the UN system from a wide range of departments and subject matter.