Our primary clients are the Permanent Missions of the Member States and UN Secretariat staff, who are encouraged to visit the Library.
To get started, the Library provides several resources, some of which are listed below.
- Professional reference services - contact us today
- Research Guides - a good place to start research on topics of special interest
- Subscription Electronic Resources - journals and databases accessible from within UN Headquarters
- Request remote access to some of our resources from your home or mobile device. Fill out the form here.
- DAG Discovery - search for books & articles
- UNBISnet - the Library's catalogue
- Training Programme
- Ask DAG - database of answers to frequently asked questions
- Interlibrary loan (subject to availability)
- Reading room (located in L-105) - visit the Library to get professional research service, use one of our computers, or browse our newest magazines and journals