The Library provides research and information services to support the participation of Member States in the United Nations as its first priority. As such, delegates are encouraged to visit the Library.
To get started, the Library provides several resources, some of which are listed below.
- Professional reference services - contact us today
- Subscription Electronic Resources
- UN Member States on the Record - an index of important documents relating to each Member State
- Research Guides - a good place to start research on UN topics of special interest (examples: Disarmament, Climate Change, UN Documentation)
- UNBISnet - the Library's catalogue
- Training Programme
- Index to Proceedings - subject index to documents & speeches
- Ask DAG - database of answers to frequently asked questions
- Interlibrary loan (subject to availability)
- Reading room (located in L-105) - visit the Library to get professional research service, use one of our computers, or browse our newest magazines and journals
- Outreach Programme for Permanent Missions - contact us for more information