The Index to Proceedings is an annual bibliographic guide to the proceedings and documentation of the major organs. The Indexes are prepared by the Dag Hammarskjöld Library and are produced at the end of the session/year. The full collection is available from the links below:
- Economic and Social Council
- General Assembly
- Security Council
- Trusteeship Council
These Indexes are divided into two parts:
- A comprehensive subject index to the documents (reports, letters, meeting records, resolutions, etc.) issued by the body in question during a particular session/year. The subject indexes correspond to the Agenda items of the body or for the Security Council, the matters it considered.
For more information see Ask Dag.
- An index to speeches delivered before the body in question during a particular session/year divided by countries/organizations, speakers, and subjects.
The Indexes to Proceedings have many specialised features, including:
- voting charts;
- tables indicating the specific dates on which meetings were held;
- lists of resolutions adopted during the particular session/year.
This publication is only available in English and may be purchased from shop.un.org.